Monday 27 August 2007

Still alive (again)

Well I suppose the one good thing was I caught up some sleep. I had already crashed out on the sofa for several hours yesterday. Putting together the pieces I took the valium at about 4pm and by 5 I must have been out. The wife blissfully ignorant(or maybe not) of what I had done went out and left me for the evening. A bright light woke me kindof andI came to at about 11.
I remember thinking it was THAT light - the one you walk towards.

Went up stairs to the bedromm - still blissed out and confused. I remember breaking down in tears and she told me to shut up because she wanted to sleep.
Came down. Channel surfed til 1am. Slashed my arms quite badly. Went to bed - unconscious again immdeiatelty.

So this morning I woke up at 7.30 feeling hung over and spaced out. I went for a walk in the park. Difficult because my legs felt like lead (even my hands do typiing this).

I am still questioning this morning if I wanted to die and the answer is I don't think so. I just wanted to make the day go away. Trouble is it's a new day now and it's just starting.
A

No comments: