Thursday 16 August 2007

sinking fast

She is out with Frank - again - and being quite brazen about it now. And the thing she said about my youngest - me not being his father - has sunk in. I am hurting really really bad and there's no one to call. I can't tell my mum, it would finish her, I thought of my uncle, but that means he has to keep a secret from mum - that's not fair. Paul is going through turmoil of his own, its the vicars day off and Ian is out too. That leaves two people at church, both female - so that becomes too risky (not that I am safe with males either). So I am alone. My son is downstairs watching the Simpsons and I am up here crying and cutting myself.

IKNOW I am pathetic, so I don't need to be told.

Her sister phoned tonight - asking about her whereabouts. So I told her. "With her boyfriend".

I can't see a way out - she blocks anyway forward or back. Basically she wants me to pay for her board and lodging while she goes around with every guy in sight. How can I stop her?

No comments: