Thursday 9 August 2007

Returning to the scene of the crime!

Today I took my younger son out for some genuine dad/son time. Despite cringing pain from the flipping prostate I walked around a nature reserve with him and we had a lovely time. So that was my normal self doing good stuff wasn't it. Except....
It's the first time I have seen that nature reserve in daylight - thats where I met John the first time for a quick (actually quite long) fumble in the bushs. We went there twice. The third time there was a sign up - "Due to 'incidents' occuring this park will be locked at dusk". So we wondered - were we the incident? were we spotted ? oh dear!
Having been there in daylight it is a wonderful place. I have given up outdoor activities - these days I meet John at his flat.
Aunty

No comments: