Tuesday 14 August 2007

Don't panic I'm still alive

Although I had no sleep at all. Whatsoever. We at least not until she got up and went to work - then I had an hour. During which I dream't variously that all my teeth fell out and I got mixed up with some strange sex crazed community. I woke up relieved that the former hadn't happened and kind of disappointed that the latter hadn't happened either.

My arm looks a bit horrid, although there is no serious damage, Long sleeve shirts will be worn for a few days.

I need to get a grip somehow or this will kill me. And do I really believe her about my son? Does it matter? If it's true then she's a bitch and an unfaithful one at that, if it's a lie, what makes you want to lie like that, to inflict the ultimate hurt. Oh and how did the conversation start? I was quizzing her about her nights on the town with men (which apparently she has a right to because she's 'not' married to me) and trying to discuss money (which she apparently does have a right to because she 'is' married to me)

No comments: