Wednesday 29 August 2007

Happy Pills

Well as promised here is the update following the 4.30 visit to the doc.
He was in agreement with the CPN this morning, that I should take some antidepressants called Sertraline to try to lift my mood. So I went to the chemist and got some. However I won't start till tomorrow because tonight I am enjoying the last beer of the condemned man. According to the notes no alcohol whatsoever is to be consumed, neither for that matter is ibuprofen, which is my painkiller of choice with the prostate. To make matters worse they can agrivate urinary tract conditions. I am not looking forward to this but will try - reluctantly.
I couldn't face work between these two appointments so I have been at home, putting a few more bits and pieces into my latest composition ' Oblivion' using some sound samples I gathered in Brighton at the weekend. Making music, especially that sort of music is very emotionally intense and, paradoxically (or however you spell it) I make my best music when my head is in the darkest of places. I played a bit to my son who declared it spooky and hid upstairs!
So I have some decisions to make as to how to move forward. Ideally it would be the one that resulted in her leaving this house but that looks unlikely. I have to consider, however unpalletable it is that I might have to go. I need to think it through - my brain is not in the best state for rash decisions right now.
Hugs and Kisses
Auntie

No comments: