Saturday 1 September 2007

Dawning of a new day

I nicked the title of this post from a song I like, but it seemed appropriate.

Last night I lay on the bed at about 8.30 having not managed to arrange an evening out. Next thing I was sobbing then next sleeping. At 11.30 I woke up got ready for bed properly and slept. But it was weird sleep and I had weird dreams. Also she kept snuggling up to me in the night - or did I dream that too. It was weird. Maybe she thought I was someone else.

My son doesn't want to come out with me today so I am going to London alone - the plan is to visit the Tate Modern. But I have a raging headache and the shakes so it's a bit scary. Also my self confidence has plumeted (oh heck I cant spell today). SO I will see how it goes. I can't take anything for the headache becasue of the happy pills so I just have to hope it passes.

more later
A

No comments: