Friday 14 September 2007

Friday.....

.. these days brings dread. A weekend. At home. It is daunting. How will I fill the time?

Today started out ok but went a bit downhill. I did ok this morning at work but went into town at 12. It happened AGAIN my head felt heavy I got very very confused and felt outside of myself. I struggled to do the simplest thing, buy a sympathy card for my mum's neighbour who lost his wife a few days back. Then I thought that I would face up to it and try to walk around the mall for a bit. Just as before everything got louder, blurred and echoey. Now I am worried. If this happens each time it will reinforce the feeling and turn it into a phobia. If I avoid going, well it becomes something I don't do because I am scared - ie a phobia. Neat huh? How do I work around that.

I still have a lot of pain which seems to get worse if I sit. If only I could take painkillers.

Now I have a challenge, which is not to cut all weekend. I put off my blood test till monday - and I want my arm to be nicely healed again. It's the latest I can have it cos I see the doc on thursday to have my head examined.

All for now
Auntie A

No comments: